Wow. Guilds is really making a return in 2020. I tweeted about the idea just a week ago when I discovered old files from Faithful on a 2017 flash drive. It's so awesome to see all of you excited about this server again. Especially all of the OG factions coming back... shout out to you guys. Below are a list of features to expect on Guilds, please read thru it thoroughly.
• Map Kit: Protection 1 Sharpness 1
• Map Border: 2500 x -2500.
• Building in Combat disabled
• Custom Enchants disabled
• Disguises disabled
• Partner Items disabled
• Reclaims will be adjusted accordingly
• DTR Regen adjusted accordingly
• 15 Man Factions 0 Allies
• 10 Minute KOTH Caps
• 20 Minute Palace Cap
• SOTW Timer: 1 Hour
• Archer, Miner, and Bard enabled. (No Rogue)
• We're bringing back a map from Map 7, as well as the OG Map 13 Spawn.
• Very Little P2W! Everything on the Guilds Store will be sold in Bundles which will be affordable.
Custom - Boss Ranks will be able to redeem their Kits, however they will be nerfed to suit Guilds. There will be one other kit sold on our store, Kit Diamond, which will include map-kit armor and tools, with no potions included.
• The Rig: 2017 plugins, with modern optimizations. The goal is to bring back the same game-play that you all fell in love with years ago without any lag. Guilds also has a lot less code & features then Speed, so expect smooth game-play.
In need of a faction? Check out Kevstah's video chatting about Guilds and recruiting for Welfare. Kev was a key part of Faithful years ago and recently made a casual return to YouTube. Be sure to show him some love when you see him on! <3
Season 2 of Guilds Returns this Sunday, May 3rd @ 2PM EST!
Each Map of Guilds will last ONE WEEK! Each Map will run Sunday thru Sunday.
Then, we will take a full week off and run another SOTW on the following Sunday.
To clarify, there will be two SOTW's for Guilds each month rather than four.
There won't be PvP (right away) inside the Vault. This is because of how many of you guys decide to show up each time it resets. PvP will still be enabled outside of the Vault, so be sure to kite or chase those with heavy loot.
The Vault is beneath South Road, 500 blocks out from spawn.
The Vault consists of 16 chest which are filled with OP items such as top tier armor, partner loot, essential materials, monthly crates, keys and even occasional air drops. The Vault also contains one Rare sword each drop. (The best enchantments on the server)