Click me to join our Discord Server!
Official Discord
???
Nafta

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Can you please interview me today I am waiting for 2 weeks
    RaymondC
    RaymondC
    If you would like to get interviewed wait in the "Staff Interview Waiting Room" When Nafta has time he will interview you. Please be patient.
    Submittings
    Submittings
    Nafta is probably busy and it's not 'I am waiting for two weeks' it is I have been waiting for 2 weeks.
    You should allow me to apply : <3
    Andew
    Andew
    Apply and take your shot.
    Ineither
    Ineither
    I would, but if the chance is 80% of me being denied and i write a Huge application. But ill take my chance
    Andew
    Andew
    Good luck
    What days are you most active, I’ve been waiting for my interview for 4 day and still yet to have it. Please update me
    I remember when you first got accepted. I hope you still remember my Congratulations, that I said for you.
    Nafta are you going to be looking at Staff applications soon?
    RaymondC
    RaymondC
    Nafta will look at applications when he has time.
    operant
    operant
    Thank you so much!
    Plunja
    Plunja
    I do suggest not asking as Nafta is very busy. Asking will most likely decrease your chances. Please just be patient!
    Hello Nafta.My friend bought me sapphire rank and I only got emerald. In the hub it says I'm still diamond and on bitmap it says I'm emerald. Can you please help me? I got screenshots of the purchase as it says Wxua has purchased sapphire.
    7x6
    7x6
    Please wait patiently in the donation support waiting room.
    Hey there, i was set to pending and was wondering if you could private message me. I have an issue and will not be able to join teamspeak for a week. Issue is private, thanks !!!!
    Ryva
    Ryva
    Message him on Telegram...
    Reinsure
    Reinsure
    I currently cannot access telegram....
    Hey Nafta, Just wondering if i could get you telegram as 1pm EST is 3am for me, I was hoping we could arrange a different time. Cheers!
    Plunja
    Plunja
    My Telegram is @PlunjaPvP
    V
    Hello, this is regarding the staff interviews. I will not be able to get on until 2 pm EST because I do have baseball tryouts from 12:30 pm to 1:30 pm. Would it be alright if I am late for an interview? Sorry it was last minute told to me earlier today.
    V
    Voxals
    I may make it back around 1:30 based on how many people are trying out. Sorry still for being late.
    Staff Interviews Saturday 1pm EST!
    Zone
    Zone
    Hey Nafta, as I'm AU 1pm EST is 3 am in the morning for me so I cant make it would we be able to arrange a different time either a few hours later for few hours before thanks. - Zone
    Hey Nafta, could you move me in TeamSpeak? It's real quick.
    7x6
    7x6
    Wait in the specific waiting room and put - Nafta in your name.
    T
    Tylerr
    I resolved it with him.
    Everyone is saying that your going to be doing staff applications next Saturday. I just want to confirm so I can wait till then and not now as my application is still pending. Thanks.
    InfusedWolf
    InfusedWolf
    I've been told from other people that he will be interviewing on Saturday. I will go back into the interview room. Thanks for the response.
    7x6
    7x6
    If he would he would most likely post it on his profile.
    InfusedWolf
    InfusedWolf
    Oh I guess that would be true, thanks for the information. I'll keep waiting till he has time to interview. Thanks again.
    hey i made a ban appeal because i got false banned because the server glitched or something.. i have custom rank and i did /fly on kitmap then went out of spawn and i was still flying then i got banned
    7x6
    7x6
    The staff will look at it A.S.A.P.
    Please do not ask to look at it, it’s not going to help-out.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Copyright © KMC Ventures LLC 2020 KMC Ventures LLC is in no way affiliated with or endorsed by Minecraft, Mojang, or Microsoft.