Click me to copy the IP Address!
FaithfulMC.com
Click me to join our Discord Server!
Official Discord
???

Search results

1. Swizler

Bosssman corner shop #3SJ MR 3MS

shout out to all my nigga cats and my nazi's and my wojtek pms and my autism awarness gang members just wanted to make this post so i will only say it once and once only! So i was walking down the street with my uncle wojtek.pm yea and then some donnie called like ethan crutches or something...
  2. Swizler

Didn't wanna do this

Forbidden have an ego on faithful kitmap so i'm gonna make a fac and ruin them if your interested in joining for the remainder of this map and next map msg me on discord heaj#9999 or on tele @Swizler. They have ego's so im making a fac call this a recruitment post or call me a kitmap warrior...
  3. Swizler

Suggestion Please Fix the server

Kitmap Bro what is this i log onto kitmap to actually play again and then i just afk at spawn for a bit finding a fac and using my boss kit every hour i forget all about it and 6hours later i have a stack of insta so i go to the gank and find Demise i hold down right click and i kill 7of them...
  4. Swizler

FINALLY

I GOT KNOWN MEMBER FINALLY dont bully me i dont use the forums lol and dont even think about flexing on me with ur active member or Well Known member -.-
  5. Swizler

Hola

Hello my name is swizle dizle I'm VERY toxic and annoying but yk who the fuck cares I like buying unbans and i also like annoying @BenBGamerYT and @osich but thats it Oh i also like cheating on faithful very fun to do and also one more thing @muffinking2 you sound like adios. If i get 1 of...
  6. Swizler

Staff Tier List (not bias)

Oliver (9/10) Pretty good owner does most of the stuff just needs to touch up on a few things but overall is a pretty good guy an owner Manager muffinking2 (7/10) Is pretty funny and does good as a manager he could do with moving ts more and responding to messages even tho thats not his job a...
  7. Swizler

WHAT THE FUCK DID TAHTI DO

How is @Oliver gonna demote Tahti because @devin and @desiredjr just said he was immature like what devin legit swears at players in channels and not to mention the fact that he /killed 2 people for no reason and then said "i dont care lol fuck off" like no offence to oliver but we all know the...
  8. Swizler

LOOOL Refrans

So as some of you know "Refrans" has a client called "Cheat breaker" that he tried to make to get more known as he is a random and thought "lets rat people in it" He basically made a IIIIIILIIIIIIIILIIII infected client with a dupe code basically if you try to delete it it makes more and more...
  9. Swizler

Question

how do you get unbanned from teamspeak? is there a way you can buy an unban or something and if you can how does it work? bc i got banned for "ddos" threats and its a perm and i need to use teamspeak
  10. Swizler

Faithful staff...... smh

Ok so i get perm muted for saying "Solarise's dad is dead" when im pretty sure hes alive and Aabes has no problem seeing someones adress irl name location ip adress to fact check on personal info leak but he cant find out if someones dad is dead. hm And also when hauntings, drills nozl ohit...
  11. Swizler

Smh

I've been waiting in teamspeak 8 hours today to get moved by a sr admin not a single person moved me or told me to wait a second killa said he was gonna get more active sr admins and donation has been clogged all day and 8 hours ive been waiting in teamspeak
  12. Swizler

another toxic kid

https://gyazo.com/90e9eb025b5ff8465885d02b12fb0f0b as u can see here im been told to "kys". if this guy could be muted or banned. what ever the punishment for this is. thanks for ur time <3
  13. Swizler

ban this toxic kid

https://gyazo.com/aea1941cd40dd59bd84664134d435afc this guy told me to "Kys" is nick was "col" is ign is CurryCola u can check his logs so. please ban this toxic person or mute him. thank you
Copyright © KMC Ventures LLC 2020 KMC Ventures LLC is in no way affiliated with or endorsed by Minecraft, Mojang, or Microsoft.