Click me to copy the IP Address!
FaithfulMC.com
Click me to join our Discord Server!
Official Discord
???

Search results

1. Swizler

Bosssman corner shop #3SJ MR 3MS

this was a very nessacary post i did not waste like 20mins on this at all this was the most useful time in the world and i do not regret this in the slightest
  2. Swizler

Bosssman corner shop #3SJ MR 3MS

shout out to all my nigga cats and my nazi's and my wojtek pms and my autism awarness gang members just wanted to make this post so i will only say it once and once only! So i was walking down the street with my uncle wojtek.pm yea and then some donnie called like ethan crutches or something...
  3. Swizler

Didn't wanna do this

ok
  4. Swizler

A,B,C,D,...E

z q w t r j f ui f a
  5. Swizler

Staff Tier List [Actual Tiers]

this made my head hurt why is a faithful main puttiing this like what stick to staffing dude. You legit put Allegiance on the same tier as voltage. and BuisnessMen on the same tier as weebs and dragneel. and then nightmare on the same tier as YeetSquad. Teiko and ace. And not to mention he put...
  6. Swizler

Didn't wanna do this

idk if ur insulting me or them but ok dad
  7. Swizler

Didn't wanna do this

yes pls dad
  8. Swizler

Didn't wanna do this

shush
  9. Swizler

Didn't wanna do this

someone is upset. no pfs
  10. Swizler

Didn't wanna do this

Forbidden have an ego on faithful kitmap so i'm gonna make a fac and ruin them if your interested in joining for the remainder of this map and next map msg me on discord heaj#9999 or on tele @Swizler. They have ego's so im making a fac call this a recruitment post or call me a kitmap warrior...
  11. Swizler

FINALLY

Im sorry for been toxic ily
  12. Swizler

FINALLY

Tranny L
  13. Swizler

FINALLY

past genders??
  14. Swizler

FINALLY

rude ok thats rude okay thats also rude shut up random
  15. Swizler

Suggestion Please Fix the server

thank you i think??
  16. Swizler

honestly i agree with the insta damages and partner items a bit but cusotm enchanrs are needed otherwise you just end up carrying like 7 speeds and its annoying.
  17. Swizler

Talk on dc? This takes to long to refresh plus im on phone so it takes like 3mins for me to see ur message then again this just gives me points so idk
  18. Swizler

Bro im the one who killed him most of the time lol i legit had a stack of instas from doing my kit6/7 times and just held down right click and aimed at you guys in the 3by3 i killed 7 i think and quickied aqee in a saferoom and then just got out using kb sword and webs im not tryna insult your...
  19. Swizler

Read it im speaking facts :p
  20. Swizler

Kitmap Bro what is this i log onto kitmap to actually play again and then i just afk at spawn for a bit finding a fac and using my boss kit every hour i forget all about it and 6hours later i have a stack of insta so i go to the gank and find Demise i hold down right click and i kill 7of them...
Copyright © KMC Ventures LLC 2020 KMC Ventures LLC is in no way affiliated with or endorsed by Minecraft, Mojang, or Microsoft.