Click me to copy the IP Address!
FaithfulMC.com
Click me to join our Discord Server!
Official Discord
???

Suggestion Bring Back Old Faithful

I honestly miss the old faithful and I'm not the only one, when there was no partner packages, no faction dqs. I played guilds and speeds back in the day and then moved to kits since I like long term maps better and I like the faction sizes. With kits back then, there wasn't ulti kit, there wasn't custom enchants and no s3. I can't play with the new meta where everyone running around with s3s and p3 with custom enchants. There should be a map where they bring the old meta back, I'd definitely play that. Here is a list of things you should change/remove. A separate server should be made for old meta so Boss and Custom+ rank actually have a purpose.

For Kits...
-Add God Rogue Back

-S3s gone

-Fire swords can be only obtained through koth keys

-No Custom Enchants

-Ulti,ulti+,custom+,boss kit gone (can be replaced with something else)

-2 Ganks

-No Fallers

-1 Skybridge

-Koth further away from spawn

-No dqs (but still punishments ofc)

-Make the border 3k again

-Add back Fast Fishing

-Remove switchers etc..

-Remove tokens

-Add an anticheat that actually works and doesn't ban falsely

Speeds etc..

-Add Guilds permanently

-Remove partner packages

-Balance reclaims

-Balance kits

This is all my opinion from an old faithful player.

@Noviip @Ravins @BorellyGabriel

Last edited:
+1 i vouch fuck new faithful nobody likes utli kit nobody likes ulti+ old faithful made kitmap competitve and enjoyable this is just sad... by 2021 faithfulmc kits will officially be op factions with pots...

FocusMe

Known Member
I wasn't there for OG faithful, but I can tell by how fun it used to be.
Also +1 for the 1 map where they make everything OG.

I honestly miss the old faithful and I'm not the only one, when there was no partner packages, no faction dqs. I played guilds and speeds back in the day and then moved to kits since I like long term maps better and I like the faction sizes. With kits back then, there wasn't ulti kit, there wasn't custom enchants and no s3. I can't play with the new meta where everyone running around with s3s and p3 with custom enchants. There should be a map where they bring the old meta back, I'd definitely play that. Here is a list of things you should change/remove. A separate server should be made for old meta so Boss and Custom+ rank actually have a purpose.

For Kits...
-Add God Rogue Back

-S3s gone

-No Custom Enchants

-2 Ganks

-No Fallers

-1 Skybridge

-Add back Fast Fishing

-Remove switchers etc..

-Remove tokens

Speeds etc..

-Add Guilds permanently

-Remove partner packages

-Balance reclaims

-Balance kits

OG Tokyo was best Tokyo :D

i don't really think you can get rid of the fallers, its a part of the game and has been for a bit now
imo its basically impossible to get out of one when you're getting ganked out by a whole faction, instead of fallers they should add back ganks and only ganks. thats just my opinion

neutral, it sure was greate the old times but we can't move backward. Compare it with, You got an iphone x and you have to go back to nokia. You remember how nice your first shit phone was if you know what i mean.

Kavans

Known Member
neutral, it sure was greate the old times but we can't move backward. Compare it with, You got an iphone x and you have to go back to nokia. You remember how nice your first shit phone was if you know what i mean.
This is a perfect analogy, We are so used to op hcf that when killa brings back clans which is like the old days it dies.

For Kits...
-Add God Rogue Back

-S3s gone

-No Custom Enchants

-2 Ganks

-No Fallers

-1 Skybridge

-Add back Fast Fishing

-Remove switchers etc..

-Remove tokens

Speeds etc..

-Add Guilds permanently

-Remove partner packages

-Balance reclaims

-Balance kits

I feel like everyone says this stuff but never winds up playing it when it comes out.

Kavans

Known Member
I feel like everyone says this stuff but never winds up playing it when it comes out.
Yeah man, we are so used to op hcf that whenever they bring back clans or something like that no one plays. But they are slowly making it less op with the sotw timer and crappies.

For Kits...
-Add God Rogue Back

-S3s gone

-No Custom Enchants

-2 Ganks

-No Fallers

-1 Skybridge

-Add back Fast Fishing

-Remove switchers etc..

-Remove tokens

Speeds etc..

-Add Guilds permanently

-Remove partner packages

-Balance reclaims

-Balance kits

i think that certain suggestions are right.
First off all kits: Kits should get real different. My suggestions are
- remove custom enchants
- make it so you have to claim 1000 from spawn (so you sometime actually have to kite (its still ez) (it will bring back some wilderness traps to.
- wilderness starts at 300 or 400
make kits from ranks and ultimate longer, more rng --> (in like get keys and open them for good rewards like p2 gear or fire swords).
- about kill boosting for your faction ftop - remove dqs add permanent ip punishements.
- add high risk high kill reward risks
- add kill crate rewards for vals that can be selled for money cobwebs etc.

i started playing kits previous summer and it brought me back to faithful.
the thing is top rank was custom+ the only way to get p3 was by these rank kits.
as soon as you got a p3 piece you felt amazing back then as saphire rank player.
ultimate kit wasn't there.
nog custom enchants it was so good

Copyright © KMC Ventures LLC 2020 KMC Ventures LLC is in no way affiliated with or endorsed by Minecraft, Mojang, or Microsoft.