Click me to copy the IP Address!
FaithfulMC.com
Click me to join our Discord Server!
Official Discord
???

Suggestion Bring Back Old Faithful

you laughed at your own statement because it was outrageous? agreed. talk to me when your faction doesn't get dq'ed and then completely ruin the server by making it a game where 'OMGOMG OMG THAT'S A STRIKE' is all that happens so everyone is afraid to even fucking play. it's ridiculous that exotic was able to single-handedly ruin the kitmap server by abusing so many broken things about faithful.

not to mention, I've never seen exotic win a single teamfight of average size.

OG SUPREMEMEMMAMMA AHAHHAH AHHAHAHHA HAHAHAH AHA HHAHAHHA

fr tho supreme may have been worse than exotic, but it wasn't worse than pain so we're okay
yeah ngl we were absolute dog doo doo but it was a fun group to play with. they let me in at 0.12 KD which i think is dumb but they were chill af. toyko kicked me which i understanded why i was kicked. the server back then was soooo good. but being worse then exotic? idk bout that lmao. sad to see faithful at where it is today D:

Ravins

Known Member
yeah ngl we were absolute dog doo doo but it was a fun group to play with. they let me in at 0.12 KD which i think is dumb but they were chill af. toyko kicked me which i understanded why i was kicked. the server back then was soooo good. but being worse then exotic? idk bout that lmao. sad to see faithful at where it is today D:
Z0mbi3 both of us were the best memebers in supreme by a mile even today they still dont come close to what we were in the faction, they were dog shit and always lost a fight and thats the truth we had 11 more people on and still couldnt win a team fight, im sorry but supreme was one of the worst factions i have ever seen touch hcf.

Ravins

Known Member
i think that certain suggestions are right.
First off all kits: Kits should get real different. My suggestions are
- remove custom enchants
- make it so you have to claim 1000 from spawn (so you sometime actually have to kite (its still ez) (it will bring back some wilderness traps to.
- wilderness starts at 300 or 400
make kits from ranks and ultimate longer, more rng --> (in like get keys and open them for good rewards like p2 gear or fire swords).
- about kill boosting for your faction ftop - remove dqs add permanent ip punishements.
- add high risk high kill reward risks
- add kill crate rewards for vals that can be selled for money cobwebs etc.

i started playing kits previous summer and it brought me back to faithful.
the thing is top rank was custom+ the only way to get p3 was by these rank kits.
as soon as you got a p3 piece you felt amazing back then as saphire rank player.
ultimate kit wasn't there.
nog custom enchants it was so good

????? Custom+ Thats easy times, I miss when faithful was top rank getting p3 back then was so nice since the only way of getting it was through conquest.

I agree with a lot of stuff but at the same time I wouldn’t want to play on a server that dosent have partner items.
My reasons:
1. If someone is blocking up they can easily always win with bard

2. Kiting will be impossible without a bard

3. If there are no switchers and you get hit in a faller whilst on pearl CD you will die do to the damage + fall damage.
—-
I recommend letting the first season of the map go as it’s originally planned my managers, devs, owners and then see how it is after, if it’s really worth taking out all of that stuff..
—-
anti cheat won’t ban you unless your screwing with it, example: spamming comwebs under yourself in enemy territory, trying to pvp timer inside of a claim, try to avoid catching yourself on the walls when pvp timer is on, trying to spam blocks in enemy territory (makes you fly).

+1 Balance Kits
+1 Balance Reclaims
+1 anything I didn’t mention.

I agree with a lot of stuff but at the same time I wouldn’t want to play on a server that dosent have partner items.
My reasons:
1. If someone is blocking up they can easily always win with bard

2. Kiting will be impossible without a bard

3. If there are no switchers and you get hit in a faller whilst on pearl CD you will die do to the damage + fall damage.
—-
I recommend letting the first season of the map go as it’s originally planned my managers, devs, owners and then see how it is after, if it’s really worth taking out all of that stuff..
—-
anti cheat won’t ban you unless your screwing with it, example: spamming comwebs under yourself in enemy territory, trying to pvp timer inside of a claim, try to avoid catching yourself on the walls when pvp timer is on, trying to spam blocks in enemy territory (makes you fly).

+1 Balance Kits
+1 Balance Reclaims
+1 anything I didn’t mention.
Balance reclaims ?

Copyright © KMC Ventures LLC 2020 KMC Ventures LLC is in no way affiliated with or endorsed by Minecraft, Mojang, or Microsoft.