FaithfulMC.com
Click me to join our Discord Server!
Official Discord
???

Suggestion Custom Rank

7x6

Known Member
Hey,

I’d just like to say that this custom kit is overpowerd af, prot3 sharp3 on p1 s1 is like an insta hit on archer lmao. Please do like 2 diamond kits in custom kit instead of 1 p3 s3 kit. Thanks.

ComboKing

Known Member
+1 I don't think they should give 2x diamond kit but give you the option to pick 2 gkits of you choice for example I'm faithful rank and I plan on upgrading I already have diamond archer and trapping I could then pick miner and bard when I get custom

Broky

stop fucking necro posting you stupid kangaroostop fucking necro posting you stupid kangaroostop fucking necro posting you stupid kangaroostop fucking necro posting you stupid kangaroostop fucking necro posting you stupid kangaroostop fucking necro posting you stupid kangaroostop fucking necro posting you stupid kangaroostop fucking necro posting you stupid kangaroostop fucking necro posting you stupid kangaroostop fucking necro posting you stupid kangaroostop fucking necro posting you stupid kangaroostop fucking necro posting you stupid kangaroo

Copyright © KMC Ventures LLC 2020 KMC Ventures LLC is in no way affiliated with or endorsed by Minecraft, Mojang, or Microsoft.