???

FaithfulMC (Free Intro)

Made a free intro for
Youtubers
Famous
Partner

can't post the file in here because it's to large

Click Here

Everybody can use it just dm me on Telegram and i'll send you the project file and the mp4

(Intro is fully adjustable if you use, Adobe Premiere Pro, Adobe After Effects)

but you can also adjust it on other programs

---------------------------------------------------

Note: It's a 2D Intro Not A 3D Intro, If I see a lot of people using this intro I'll make a 3D Version, This is unpaid work i only made this because i needed to make a intro (Did not take me more than 30 minutes to make)

Anoter Note: This Intro Is TRANSPARENT, you can make it as big as you want

Telegram: @TwoDTR

Made a free intro for
Youtubers
Famous
Partner

can't post the file in here because it's to large

Click Here

Everybody can use it just dm me on Telegram and i'll send you the project file and the mp4

(Intro is fully adjustable if you use, Adobe Premiere Pro, Adobe After Effects)

but you can also adjust it on other programs
---------------------------------------------------

Note: It's a 2D Intro Not A 3D Intro, If I see a lot of people using this intro I'll make a 3D Version, This is unpaid work i only made this because i needed to make a intro (Did not take me more than 30 minutes to make)

Anoter Note: This Intro Is TRANSPARENT, you can make it as big as you want

Telegram: @TwoDTR
This is sick, I think you should add a fade in the beginning to where it goes into the shot so it doesn't have that look like its just being forced into the frame. This is so good though good work.

This is sick, I think you should add a fade in the beginning to where it goes into the shot so it doesn't have that look like its just being forced into the frame. This is so good though good work.
Thanks for the feedback, just to let you know this is a overlay and fully customizable so people can add their own fade and more thanks tho :)

Copyright © KMC Ventures LLC 2020 KMC Ventures LLC is in no way affiliated with or endorsed by Minecraft, Mojang, or Microsoft.