Click me to copy the IP Address!
FaithfulMC.com
Click me to join our Discord Server!
Official Discord
???

Fewed Staff Application

Fewed Staff Application

Before I start I would like to introduce myself!

=============================================

Name: Lucas

Timezone: CEST

Let's get straight in to it!
Let the application begin!

IGN (In Game Name): Fewed

Do you have a good quality mic?: I do, it delivers good quality.

Do you have Telegram and Teamspeak?: I do have Telegram and Teamspeak, I sometimes have problems with Telegram. But Teamspeak is going well.

How many hours can you put in the server per week: I can put around 20-25 hours per week in the server, and around 3-4 hours a day. Sometimes more because my homework is not always as much as normal.

Any previous punishments on Faithful?: No, I never got banned or muted or warned, I'm just a casual player.

Any past experiences in being a staff member?: Yes, I have much experience, here is where I was staff, which rank etcetera.

Server: SenicPvP
Proof: none they stopped..
Why left: So unfortunately they stopped because the owner thought the other owner was scamming, so they stopped working on it and left.

Server: Kara
Proof: None, they stopped too.
Why left: So they stopped too I don't know exactly why, but I like it and I've got much experience out of it, it was a small server with around 50 players and I'ce screenshared a lot!

I was also staff on some little servers you know, and that's where I've got also experience out

Why do you want to become staff?: I like the server and community, I always wanted to be staff here and moderate, moderating is everything for me. Also I'm very active and I'm good at screensharing what means I can help the server alot, I'm a very nice person, and I'll never be toxic.

Why should we accept you as staff?:
As I said in the question above, I like moderating, and I'm good at screensharing. Nobody can bypass me. I can also help everyone if anyone has problems or questions. I'm here to help! :)

Additional Information: I don't have anything to say more, but thanks for reading my application. And remember I'm always here to help! :D

Copyright © KMC Ventures LLC 2020 KMC Ventures LLC is in no way affiliated with or endorsed by Minecraft, Mojang, or Microsoft.