Click me to copy the IP Address!
FaithfulMC.com
Click me to join our Discord Server!
Official Discord
???

LFF Hardcore or chill doesn't matter.

Hello people of faithful

Just looking for a chill/hardcore pvp group looking to have fun for the return of faithful.

Also I like base work cause building is life ;)

Who are you again?
Someone who won f top 1 pretty much every single week for like 6 months straight before the server closed.
How about yourself? Oh wait I’ll answer for you, you’re a dog shit kitmap player who has an ego for some reason and you’re in rush a faction which could never touch even f top 3 and had a full 5 man in for every eu koth and still got constantly smoked.

Last edited:
Someone who won f top 1 pretty much every single week for like 6 months straight before the server closed.
How about yourself? Oh wait I’ll answer for you, you’re a dog shit kitmap player who has an ego for some reason and you’re in rush a faction which could never touch even f top 3 and had a full 5 man in for every eu koth and still got constantly smoked.
are you proud on yourself, :cappa: won ftop buycraft vouchers XD

Parijs

Known Member
Nigga I still don't know you

what's your ign

Copyright © KMC Ventures LLC 2020 KMC Ventures LLC is in no way affiliated with or endorsed by Minecraft, Mojang, or Microsoft.