Click me to copy the IP Address!
FaithfulMC.com
Click me to join our Discord Server!
Official Discord
???

Suggestion How to make faithful more popular

Nashy

Known Member
1. Remove the crapples or add a 30 sec cooldown.
It's not fun you can just keep crappling and take no damage, which is stupid. Also reduce crapples from chests

2.Add slowness
Every server has slowness now, and it actually makes pvp fun and enjoyable.

3.Fix the pots
Please make it so you can't pot in Lava, all you do is look down and pot, which is stupid and makes it very easy to kite in nether.

4.Fix the Archer tags
They don't register and it's very broken, just please make the tags like on SagePvP

5.Koth Schedule
Why is it that always on Sundays you can't cap koths until Conquest is up, that is just stupid.

6.Fix the anticheat
I literally timered on 1.2 settings, which made me as fast as an Archer and I didn't get anticheated like wtf????? All you need on faithful is a Diamond rank and the anticheat doesn't pick you up

@Oliver please do this it will bring more of the squads facs to play this.

This is bad bro big dv. Keep it like this i like my 3 stack of cobweb in my inv with my stack of crapples amd the 5 sec cooldown. i like my boss gun that makes archer sp’ash Pots and make me catch up to bard. The archer tag are OP and i thinl we should remove debuff. We should remove crapples
Cooldown and add Koth every 15 mins. The fast pot is so fun aswell bro u can walk forward and pot thats why i love faithfulmc. Stop trying to destroy it :mad::mad:

This is bad bro big dv. Keep it like this i like my 3 stack of cobweb in my inv with my stack of crapples amd the 5 sec cooldown. i like my boss gun that makes archer sp’ash Pots and make me catch up to bard. The archer tag are OP and i thinl we should remove debuff. We should remove crapples
Cooldown and add Koth every 15 mins. The fast pot is so fun aswell bro u can walk forward and pot thats why i love faithfulmc. Stop trying to destroy it :mad::mad:
no ❤️

Copyright © KMC Ventures LLC 2020 KMC Ventures LLC is in no way affiliated with or endorsed by Minecraft, Mojang, or Microsoft.