Click me to join our Discord Server!
Official Discord
???

Killa

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kavans

Known Member
Killa you can't keep saying one more week or its coming soon. Alot of people are tired of being told this. We have been told that 2 months ago. Either now you give us a confirmed date or risk losing alot of players.

farkya

Known Member
He really cant do that lmao. be patient, just cause you've been waiting months doesn't mean you can start attacking him. ain't his fault people aren't doing their job

Last edited:

Kavans

Known Member
re-read your whole post, also check the amount of times you tagged him smh lol
He needs to see this. He needs to understand that if they keep telling us soon people are going to stop caring and move on to other servers. He has told us soon for 2 months now. All of us have the right to ask for the server to be back up. Many of us have paid money for ranks or have alot of fun playing the server.

He needs to see this. He needs to understand that if they keep telling us soon people are going to stop caring and move on to other servers. He has told us soon for 2 months now. All of us have the right to ask for the server to be back up. Many of us have paid money for ranks or have alot of fun playing the server.
fun not anymore the server changed. when this happend everyone deleting there forum account. faithful is gonna be velt 2.0 more worst

batleys

you're all crying over a fucking mc server shut yo asses up mommy is yelling at y'all saying dinner is ready.. leave.

Kavans

Known Member
you're all crying over a fucking mc server shut yo asses up mommy is yelling at y'all saying dinner is ready.. leave.
yet you have over 1300 messages on minecraft forums in less that a year. Shut up you fucking random loser dont ever talk to me again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Copyright © KMC Ventures LLC 2020 KMC Ventures LLC is in no way affiliated with or endorsed by Minecraft, Mojang, or Microsoft.