Click me to copy the IP Address!
FaithfulMC.com
Click me to join our Discord Server!
Official Discord
???

Announcement Network Update and Transparency

Good afternoon everyone,

Today I want to address the faithful community about why I've been so inactive and unresponsive for the past month. Without giving too much away, there is something major going on behind the scenes in my life which has essentially forced me to put all of my projects on hold. It's very complicated and I cannot really say more than that, but just know that I wouldn't leave you guys in the dark in the middle of our Summer Update if it wasn't absolutely crucial. Oh, and I've read some of your comments. "Oliver has made his money he will shut down the server." Please, stop being obstinate and grasp the fact that I've built this network from the ground up since 2014 and have zero intentions in ever closing it. Faithful is my baby... and right now it's not getting the attention that it deserves but for very good reason. Please respect that.

In regards to recent staff resignations... So to clear the air, I demoted one senior for immaturity and inexperience based on the complaints I received from you guys, and it's started a trail of resignations which I'm absolutely fine with. If these guys can't stand with a network during a hard time, then I don't want them on my staff team. I can say a lot more about some of these staff but there's no point in stirring the pot. The Senior Team will be back and better than ever when we return.

At this moment, Speed SOTW's will be suspended indefinitely. Speed will return when the behind the scenes situation passes. I know this is hard to hear, but it's obligatory. What I can do however is keep Kits online. I've also brought back the OG Faithful Practice for you guys to enjoy during this difficult time. When there is light at the end of the tunnel, Faithful will be revamped with a new fresh and motivated team including massive YT partners. I know exactly what I'm doing and Faithful will soon be in a better place than ever before, this I can promise you. Stay tuned.

I miss logging on and talking to you guys. Shout out to the real players for continuing to support the network. I love you all and will touch base as soon as I have an update.

~ Oliver

MyAngelAva

What you need to do if you want your server to have more players is listen to suggestions from people who actually play your server and not sit in their south road base the whole day trying to switcher someone in and trap them. Those type of people are going to play regardless because all they do is trap.

What you need to do if you want your server to have more players is listen to suggestions from people who actually play your server and not sit in their south road base the whole day trying to switcher someone in and trap them. Those type of people are going to play regardless because all they do is trap.
one of the few things you've said that didnt make me want to slit my wrists, good job.

Owen

Known Member
I'll continue to play obviously, been there since map 1 i'm not leaving anytime soon ahahah

But I am wondering what is gonna happen with kitmap
Is there gonna be a reset soon?
And if there is, please release it soon :( we're really bored of the current map and want a fresh start while we wait in these times of FMC

Kills, Ive got nothing against the server or the team, but I’ve seen people, and heard people complain about 2 seniors being inactive, one of them I know why and fully understand, as I knew about the situation when I was staff, but it’s the fact that one of the current seniors - Wrust, is super inactive, I see him online on discord at like 5-7 pm AEST. And never seen him join the server since I was staff. I’ve been told and see from staff lists, that he is inactive, and if you’re going to demote a senior, either demote both or the one that barely plays.

so I’d recommend re-evaluating your senior team.

i am glad that Aabes left server. the reason is my firend lost 75$ bc of him i got banned in ts bc of him and ye it was false ban. i hope server will get good sradmins

I get banned for "Banned Evading" Even though i never hacked. And Then I get frozen and banned for not joining your teamspeak, LISTEN, DO YOU KNOW THAT MANY OF US DONT HAVE TEAM SPEAK YOU ******* DINGUS, SOME OF US ARE UNDER THE AGE OF 13 AND PLAYING MINECRAFT (Im 13 yrs) AND YOU WANT US TO STEAL OUR PARENT's CREDIT CARDS TO Purchase a UNBAN JUST TO GIVE YOUR ******* COMPANY PROFIT. WHATS WRONG WITH YOU

Copyright © KMC Ventures LLC 2020 KMC Ventures LLC is in no way affiliated with or endorsed by Minecraft, Mojang, or Microsoft.