FaithfulMC.com
Click me to join our Discord Server!
Official Discord
???

Suggestion Please Fix the server

Swizler

Known Member
Kitmap

Bro what is this i log onto kitmap to actually play again and then i just afk at spawn for a bit finding a fac and using my boss kit every hour i forget all about it and 6hours later i have a stack of insta so i go to the gank and find Demise i hold down right click and i kill 7of them and end up quick dropping 1 in a saferoom and then just pearl out like wtf is this i mean you should and you shouldnt remove it if your going to remove it give us something else in the kit.

Kiting and Chasing

And also the boss gun is so op on speed it 1 taps archers and rogues and all someone has to do to kite is just turn around and pew pew you like it takes 0 skill i can kite from a whole 8man with 1.2 timer just using rods webs and the boss gun like what the hell is this and also all you have to do to chase and kill someone is Web them and switcher them and then box them in with wood. Also like joran said just remove webs and the boss gun it makes kiting and chasing so much harder or make it so you can 1 shot hit them so it kinda slows ppl down but its not crazy op.

Staff and Partners

Also you need to fix the staff team like im not gonna make a massive rant about the staff team because i already did that today and so did like 300 other people but please id rather you release speed when you have active Sr admins who move ts and also some good partners the ones we have now are fine but we need more partners with subs.

Partner Items (speed/kits)
Okay you guys should probably make a poll but ill do it for you seen as this server is basically been ran by the players even tho none of you listen to us. Obv because most of the partners left there needs to be new partner items and we cant just have 3 so theres 2 fixes to this 1st one is get more partners but this time more loyal ones. 2nd one is dont make it partner items make it ability items and some good ability items would be. Swapper Axe (takes off helmet) id say 3 seconds after you hit the player it gets taken off and it could or couldn't give them a warning depending on how op you want it to be. And id say 2-3 minute cool down and other partner items that would be good are. Building restrictions could make it bones like viper or similar to BenBs one idk just make the cool down not to long and make it either u have to hit them 3 times or like once idk up to you but id say make it so it disables block placing opening doors fencegates and trap doors and also breaking blocks for 10-15 seconds. And then you need something that posions or withers them simlar to eimohs wither or archers snake bite make it 10-15 seconds of posion or wither with a 1-2minute cool down. And then obv you need switchers but you can make it so they dont cancel pearls id say make it so it doesnt cancel your pearl even tho its like sometimes okay also you need to make the cool down for switchers shorter id say 10-20 seconds but if u do that make it so it doesnt cancel pearls. And i also think you should have some kind of pocket bard or strength two thing or maybe an aggressive pearl although thats kinda copying viper. And you should also probably add something like a grapple hook seen as those are fun but dont make it crazy op maybe 5-10 second cool down and it sends you about 10-15 blocks and also make it so it doesnt break that fast and i also think you should have something that cancels pearls or puts you on pearl cd like an egg or a bow. If its something to cancel pearl cd id say a egg or something and if its something to put them on pearl cd id say like a cool down bow.

and also make a 5-10 seconds partner item/ability item cd because you could run in a base building restrict them posion and wither them and also get strength two from a bard and then you use a weapon of mass destruction and then your bard uses it and its basically and insta kill.

Anyway i think thats all for my rant today but please read this and consider it and also take into count the players thoughts @Oliver @muffinking2 @Gah @devin @Lachlan @Wrust

Swizler

Known Member
ok +1 for kitmap stuff, remove instant damage dat is hella broken and grizmod died like 30 times to it and he got mad at me :(
Bro im the one who killed him most of the time lol i legit had a stack of instas from doing my kit6/7 times and just held down right click and aimed at you guys in the 3by3 i killed 7 i think and quickied aqee in a saferoom and then just got out using kb sword and webs im not tryna insult your fac im just saying kitmap is way to easy bc of all the loot you get

Owen

Known Member
Bro im the one who killed him most of the time lol i legit had a stack of instas from doing my kit6/7 times and just held down right click and aimed at you guys in the 3by3 i killed 7 i think and quickied aqee in a saferoom and then just got out using kb sword and webs im not tryna insult your fac im just saying kitmap is way to easy bc of all the loot you get
tru tru

Ravins

Known Member
Kitmap

Bro what is this i log onto kitmap to actually play again and then i just afk at spawn for a bit finding a fac and using my boss kit every hour i forget all about it and 6hours later i have a stack of insta so i go to the gank and find Demise i hold down right click and i kill 7of them and end up quick dropping 1 in a saferoom and then just pearl out like wtf is this i mean you should and you shouldnt remove it if your going to remove it give us something else in the kit.

Kiting and Chasing

And also the boss gun is so op on speed it 1 taps archers and rogues and all someone has to do to kite is just turn around and pew pew you like it takes 0 skill i can kite from a whole 8man with 1.2 timer just using rods webs and the boss gun like what the hell is this and also all you have to do to chase and kill someone is Web them and switcher them and then box them in with wood. Also like joran said just remove webs and the boss gun it makes kiting and chasing so much harder or make it so you can 1 shot hit them so it kinda slows ppl down but its not crazy op.

Staff and Partners

Also you need to fix the staff team like im not gonna make a massive rant about the staff team because i already did that today and so did like 300 other people but please id rather you release speed when you have active Sr admins who move ts and also some good partners the ones we have now are fine but we need more partners with subs.

Partner Items (speed/kits)
Okay you guys should probably make a poll but ill do it for you seen as this server is basically been ran by the players even tho none of you listen to us. Obv because most of the partners left there needs to be new partner items and we cant just have 3 so theres 2 fixes to this 1st one is get more partners but this time more loyal ones. 2nd one is dont make it partner items make it ability items and some good ability items would be. Swapper Axe (takes off helmet) id say 3 seconds after you hit the player it gets taken off and it could or couldn't give them a warning depending on how op you want it to be. And id say 2-3 minute cool down and other partner items that would be good are. Building restrictions could make it bones like viper or similar to BenBs one idk just make the cool down not to long and make it either u have to hit them 3 times or like once idk up to you but id say make it so it disables block placing opening doors fencegates and trap doors and also breaking blocks for 10-15 seconds. And then you need something that posions or withers them simlar to eimohs wither or archers snake bite make it 10-15 seconds of posion or wither with a 1-2minute cool down. And then obv you need switchers but you can make it so they dont cancel pearls id say make it so it doesnt cancel your pearl even tho its like sometimes okay also you need to make the cool down for switchers shorter id say 10-20 seconds but if u do that make it so it doesnt cancel pearls. And i also think you should have some kind of pocket bard or strength two thing or maybe an aggressive pearl although thats kinda copying viper. And you should also probably add something like a grapple hook seen as those are fun but dont make it crazy op maybe 5-10 second cool down and it sends you about 10-15 blocks and also make it so it doesnt break that fast and i also think you should have something that cancels pearls or puts you on pearl cd like an egg or a bow. If its something to cancel pearl cd id say a egg or something and if its something to put them on pearl cd id say like a cool down bow.

and also make a 5-10 seconds partner item/ability item cd because you could run in a base building restrict them posion and wither them and also get strength two from a bard and then you use a weapon of mass destruction and then your bard uses it and its basically and insta kill.

Anyway i think thats all for my rant today but please read this and consider it and also take into count the players thoughts @Oliver @muffinking2 @Gah @devin @Lachlan @Wrust
Just use santi's Kit map everything is good for it, the fact that everyone needs insta's and partner items is really sad. Just straight up remove them, its not a hard thing to do to play the game without custom enchants or Partner items.

Swizler

Known Member
Just use santi's Kit map everything is good for it, the fact that everyone needs insta's and partner items is really sad. Just straight up remove them, its not a hard thing to do to play the game without custom enchants or Partner items.
honestly i agree with the insta damages and partner items a bit but cusotm enchanrs are needed otherwise you just end up carrying like 7 speeds and its annoying.

+1 Kitmap Has some overpowered items ngl
—-
-1 staff isn’t broken they can’t be on 24/7 they have a life.. they need a break others might not be on for maybe 10minutes just wait a little and chill in ts until you get moved, you can’t report someone for block glitching or something without any evidence/proof unless a moderator has been watching
—-
+1 Most partner items need to be buffed

Copyright © KMC Ventures LLC 2020 KMC Ventures LLC is in no way affiliated with or endorsed by Minecraft, Mojang, or Microsoft.