Click me to copy the IP Address!
FaithfulMC.com
Click me to join our Discord Server!
Official Discord
???

Server quality

Status
Not open for further replies.
one more bad sotw and I’m going to viper. People are actually leaving this server for viper. Glu moved. ArcherHCF almost did. Desired started to play viper. Along with many of my friends. This is all due to the crap server quality and lag on sotw and during the map. Queue times are terrible and it’s really frustrating having mods saying “dO yOu HaVe AnY pRoOf” when the server is negative tps. If you can’t fix this I know viper can. No other server is having these lag problems. Viper does a kit sorry if map is even close to being late. You are allways 15 minutes late, server crashes over 5 times. And you don’t make up for it. If fixing the problem calls for money you better do it cus you’re gonna loose it fast if you don’t.

EthanVIR

I agree, SOTW's are really bad every week.

The fact that SOTW lagged out and they still wanted to push ./kit hype, without actually trying to fix the lag, says enough in my opinion. Kit hype for example was also 50 minutes late.

Its true that the server has lag issues. Positive point is that Oliver said that he will be hiring special developers to look into this problem. We as the community have to respect that and be patient about it. It will be fixed at some point it isn't fun for anyone not for oliver and not for us. He and his management team will do everything in their power to solve the issue.
- boal

BRO THESE SOTW ARE FUCKING STOOPID... I have to wait like 9 years to get in During the SOTW. And these staff think that they're helping us by adding a /kit sorry and doing an extra crate all when it lags or crashes.

When in reality they just make the higher ranked players that instantly get on the server even richer.. while the same people that are stuck in the queue all day. are still in the hub waiting.

BRO THESE SOTW ARE FUCKING STOOPID... I have to wait like 9 years to get in During the SOTW. And these staff think that they're helping us by adding a /kit sorry and doing an extra crate all when it lags or crashes.

When in reality they just make the higher ranked players that instantly get on the server even richer.. while the same people that are stuck in the queue all day. are still in the hub waiting.
Hey Tanjiro,
I see that you are having issues with the fact that you dont have a high donator rank. Recently they added a feature on faithful called Space. On space you can mine under the ground while mining you will most likely find Space Gems. With those spacegems you can buy Voucher and Donator ranks. And makes it easier to enter into the server. Like i said in my post above this they are doing everything in their power to solve the issues.

- Boal

Hey Tanjiro,
I see that you are having issues with the fact that you dont have a high donator rank. Recently they added a feature on faithful called Space. On space you can mine under the ground while mining you will most likely find Space Gems. With those spacegems you can buy Voucher and Donator ranks. And makes it easier to enter into the server. Like i said in my post above this they are doing everything in their power to solve the issues.

- Boal
yeah good staff try hard shut the fuck up

@longed are you really that one retard on the forums that just feels the need to post something cancerous for attention.

Your mother should've fucking swallowed you <3

And before you reply with your 10/10 original joke I'll do it for you "HeRe Is A LiSt oF WhO aSkeD:" fucking simp

@longed are you really that one retard on the forums that just feels the need to post something cancerous for attention.

Your mother should've fucking swallowed you <3

And before you reply with your 10/10 original joke I'll do it for you "HeRe Is A LiSt oF WhO aSkeD:" fucking simp

What's it like waking up every morning at 4:30 to begin an extreme makeout session with both of your dads, while vigorously fingering each other, trying to reach your g-spot with a fucking zucchini? Fuck you.

Also kind of funny that you criticize him for using an overused joke when you're calling him a simp, for no reason. I'm sure you're one of the 12 year old incels who heard the word 'simp' and now calls any male figure seen conversing with a female a simp. Stick to playing Minecraft & practicing kissing with ya dad.

Last edited:
What's it like waking up every morning at 4:30 to begin an extreme makeout session with both of your dads, while vigorously fingering each other, trying to reach your g-spot with a fucking zucchini? Fuck you.

Also kind of funny that you criticize him for using an overused joke when you're calling him a simp, for no reason. I'm sure you're one of the 12 year old incels who heard the word 'simp' and now calls any male figure seen conversing with a female a simp. Stick to playing Minecraft & practicing kissing with ya dad.
I actually enjoy kissing and fucking both my dads :(

Still better than being a autistic waste of life like you. I also enjoy seeing you cucks (like I said before) slowly crawl up to the surface.

You're probably the main beta faggot of the group aren't you :) Do you cry when people tickle your pussy?

I actually enjoy kissing and fucking both my dads :(

Still better than being a autistic waste of life like you. I also enjoy seeing you cucks (like I said before) slowly crawl up to the surface.

You're probably the main beta faggot of the group aren't you :) Do you cry when people tickle your pussy?
you're weak, unoriginal, and unfunny. stop trying boss man :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Copyright © KMC Ventures LLC 2020 KMC Ventures LLC is in no way affiliated with or endorsed by Minecraft, Mojang, or Microsoft.