Click me to copy the IP Address!
FaithfulMC.com
Click me to join our Discord Server!
Official Discord
???

Souffyan is here with the truth

I got wiped of the server by some staff... i will tell u guys the truth what happend.

I swat threaded someone on tele His name is @ItsJoran. and it was 3 months ago viper related before ban reset FMC was closed 2 weeks ago. he got me banned from FMC. for swat threatening w 3 months old proof then i came w proof he doxed/ip possession me. and he didn't got punished that is how it went. like Turpes dox threatened me literally had to run behind staff his ass to get them banned but they got me banned, so quick? for old proof and they all did it same day they reported it itsjoran still not banned. and i am rn for violating rules. I took old staff ips and sent them to them LOL. they were so old all already changed because i got banned from discord/ts/forum for bullshit i did that. literally what was the point to get me banned

If u wanna be a legend boys buy souffyan a unban #bringcompback

proof that even cozy admited that he wouldnt ban for this: https://gyazo.com/ec1314bf82b4fc1fdf5ae17bc6cc5a1d

There is some misinformation in here, namely that the player you are reporting is indeed banned. Both of you need to learn how to act on a minecraft server in your time off.
aerovale incorrect the truth is that i got banned for extremely old proof while there is a 14day proof valid rule. while the proof given to the staff of me swat threating a vipermc staff is 90+ days old

There is some misinformation in here, namely that the player you are reporting is indeed banned. Both of you need to learn how to act on a minecraft server in your time off.
and yes both are banned but i had to fucking walk behind u guys ur asses to get them banned and they got me banned so easily like its retarded

Gpt

Known Member
and yes both are banned but i had to fucking walk behind u guys ur asses to get them banned and they got me banned so easily like its retarded
aerovale incorrect the truth is that i got banned for extremely old proof while there is a 14day proof valid rule. while the proof given to the staff of me swat threating a vipermc staff is 90+ days old
Godzilla died trying to read this

LEAVE THE COMMUNITY i dont think anyone has said "CokeLLC" once since you have been banned please smd STAY MAD. You got me banned for the same reason clown and you also said you didnt care in dms if you were banned on faithfulmc so stop complaining, stay mad

Last edited:

fourpack

im best faction
if want join my fac hmu on discord

discord: private (sorry not giving it private)

hmu im invite only best we drilling faithfulmc

Ofc you have to go to staff, you think staff members are gonna wait in ts for your ass? Lol

Copyright © KMC Ventures LLC 2020 KMC Ventures LLC is in no way affiliated with or endorsed by Minecraft, Mojang, or Microsoft.