Duration Of Staffing: 1 Month
PROOF

Server: DrasticPvP
Duration Of Staffing: 3 Months
PROOF

Server: Karma Network
Duration Of Staffing: 5 Months
PROOF

Have been staff on more servers but honestly cant remember any of them except these
---- ----
Why do you want to become staff?:
---- ----
KitMap
If i become staff i think my responsibility on kitmap would be to watch over players to see if anyone's being cheated on i also will be checking reports regularly. Whenever i'm not dealing with people in game or in team speak support rooms which i will talk about shortly, but whenever i'm not doing support rooms i will always be randomly tping to people to see if anyone's having issues or experiencing bugs and if they are i will happily assist them because i will be on at least 5+ hours a day my time schedule is above located in ''How many hours can you put in the server per week'' obviously there is regular responsibilities within being staff upon the network which every staff member is supposed to do if i feel there is either a toxic staff member or player i will assure them to calm down and i can handle this because im very good within handling loud/compact situations such as big support rooms or mass moves which i could heavily assist in

Another reason i believe i would do good on kitmap is because im a regular player myself so i feel the pain of being hacked on so i could understand their anger if they came into ts, but on the other hand there's the hackers perspective which obviously i also have to take account towards. If a hacker decides to be toxic when joining ts or even messaging in game i will take action within reason of the staff guidance/rules.

Speeds
Within speeds there is some things to bring to the table however staff can not play which is a downfall because as much as i like helping people i like to play SOTW and contest koths and try to get claims next to media on the network but i really would enjoy to moderate the chat and players if they need help as many know Speeds is more popular than kitmap at the moment practice is slowly creeping up to kitmaps average but its getting there.
Sadly speeds is very toxic so is most the HCF community which i hope does change very soon because HCF is a brilliant gamemode and it has alot of potential it has brought the faithful server so far and it will continue

Practice
Sometimes practice can be flooded with cheaters,, such as waiting in queue or first day openings. During these times staff can be bombarded. I know this from experience. And it's important to not get overwhelmed with this. My experiences, I feel, have prepared me for such situations. Like kit-map practice is also another place staff members can play on. Engage with the community and be able to relax and take a break.

---- ----
Why should we accept you as staff?:
---- ----
1. The Support, When they join support room i would move them very quick.
2. The Great Guy, I would talk very nice, I wont be Rude.
3. Treat, I will treat everyone with the same support even with Media.
4. Speech, I would help anyone that is down, so they can get there head back in the game.
5. Response, When someone needs help or says staff tp i will be watching or msging him what do they need help with.
6. Record, I will be recording every time, so it will be faster to ban the player, since I don't need to record as soon as I see the hacker
7. Contact, When I get DM on telegram or discord asking a question or need to be moved in ts or something I would answer right away.
8. Mutes, muting all the racist people and chat floods. I also will improve players experience by being the best staff (Not trying to be mean or saying fmc staff are bad).

Dedication
Dedication is a key characteristic when becoming a staff member, no matter the situation, I personally always do my hardest to solve it and making sure the situation is dealt with. I always finish the task I am given, I will always put the situation at hand before most things. As you may know I have previous experience as a builder on the server, during this time I feel I showed a lot of my dedication towards something when completing builds. I put a lot of time into completing my projects.

Maturity
Maturity is one of the most, needed and essential part to a staff member. It's the transition from being a child to an adult / adult figure. It's expected to be able to handle situations without being overly harsh, I do feel my time away from faithful has shone a light over me, I feel I have grown and learned from my past mistakes, and I feel I have adapted to deal with the situations I had struggled with before. I try be as professional and mature as possible.

---- ----
Additional Information:

Contact Info
Discord : itsLunz#8881
Telegram : HowItsLunz
IGN : ItsLunz

I sincerely apologise if my grammar is bad

Last edited:
I already know this application is going to be denied, but I'll help you out to better understand why/how to improve your applications in the future.

I do feel my time away from faithful has shone a light over me
Basic English mistakes, such as spelling, grammar, etc. are very commonly seen in this application. Put more time into your application and you'll have a chance.

I also will improve players experience by being the best staff (Not trying to be mean or saying fmc staff are bad).
Reword this. I'm not going to do your application for you, but this could be said in a much better way.

When someone needs help or says staff tp i will be watching or msging him what do they need help with.
Every staff member does this. Offer something that muffin really wants.

Speech, I would help anyone that is down, so they can get there head back in the game.
What does this have to do with literally anything?

Treat, I will treat everyone with the same support even with Media
Bias is the correct word you were looking for.

The Great Guy, I would talk very nice, I wont be Rude.
Respectful.

When they join support room i would move them very quick.
Again, every staff member does this.

Like kit-map practice is also another place staff members can play on. Engage with the community and be able to relax and take a break.
---- ----
This just is hard to read and there are tons of grammatical errors in this.

I have proof you sending screenshots To me of kids ips. Your other ign is ignrxndom and you recently made a staff application on here for that account and I linked the proof there

Copyright © KMC Ventures LLC 2020 KMC Ventures LLC is in no way affiliated with or endorsed by Minecraft, Mojang, or Microsoft.