Click me to copy the IP Address!
FaithfulMC.com
Click me to join our Discord Server!
Official Discord
???

Suggestion things faithful should fix (just a list not an essay LOL )

1. add slowness pots
2. change fast pots to vanilla pots
3. add a 15 second crapple timer so fights arent just crapple spamming LOL ( or make crapples harder to obtain )
4. remove pearls glowstone gunpowder netherwart and glistering melon from crates and make it where you actually have to go end and farm
5. adding on to #4 make an hour or two hour pvp timer instead of sotw timer so people will be forced to pvp enable to go end or glowstone mountain
6. never do 3mans again
7. remove kb 2 swords
8. remove all partner items
9. make ftop 1 2 and 3 paypal money

EDIT:

i also thought why even have "space hcf" as a server it already splits the small community up even more between space and speeds which i find stupid because i think space is a cool concept but after now you should of realized its dead i.m not sure why you keep it up maybe for a money source for the space sotw not sure because i havent been on for an sotw in awhile but ya maybe remove space as a server

Last edited:

Pampa

Known Member
If they change this its basically suicide for the server, all you're trying to do is just change everything that makes faithful different from others.

Copyright © KMC Ventures LLC 2020 KMC Ventures LLC is in no way affiliated with or endorsed by Minecraft, Mojang, or Microsoft.