Click me to copy the IP Address!
FaithfulMC.com
Click me to join our Discord Server!
Official Discord
???

Resolved Tickets? Iron Ranks?

Status
Not open for further replies.
faithful is the only server without tickets, if I need help I have to go to ts and wait for a long time before a senior admin especially because they are all US and I am EU .... So how does an EU talk with a sr.admin it is almost impossible, for example today there is this "bug" of the rank that if they buy you a lower rank you take off your current one but the problem is not that because we all know that it will be "fixed" but the problem is getting your rank back because I have been on ts for 7 hours and there are people waiting for much longer, now I should go because I can not, however, late because I know I should miss another day tomorrow so I say wait a little longer until your mother comes in and turns off your pc ... all this would be easier if there were tickets or the EU head staff.

and obviously if you contact them on telegram they will not answer you but will display and do nothing.

Lurnn FW

faithful is the only server without tickets, if I need help I have to go to ts and wait for a long time before a senior admin especially because they are all US and I am EU .... So how does an EU talk with a sr.admin it is almost impossible, for example today there is this "bug" of the rank that if they buy you a lower rank you take off your current one but the problem is not that because we all know that it will be "fixed" but the problem is getting your rank back because I have been on ts for 7 hours and there are people waiting for much longer, now I should go because I can not, however, late because I know I should miss another day tomorrow so I say wait a little longer until your mother comes in and turns off your pc ... all this would be easier if there were tickets or the EU head staff.

and obviously if you contact them on telegram they will not answer you but will display and do nothing.
THATS WHY I MISS WRUST

cheat <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Copyright © KMC Ventures LLC 2020 KMC Ventures LLC is in no way affiliated with or endorsed by Minecraft, Mojang, or Microsoft.