Official Discord
???

When is SOTW ? killa kiding us

Status
Not open for further replies.
09.09.2020 - WE ARE BACK
09.14.2020 - WE'RE LOOKING FOR STAFF!
22.09.2020 - 1-1000 NUMBER

Is Killa kidding us? , He hasn't opened the server for 1 month , If not, we are waiting for the announcement in vain.

If he is going to open the server, give us a day or not at all

09.09.2020 - WE ARE BACK
09.14.2020 - WE'RE LOOKING FOR STAFF!
22.09.2020 - 1-1000 NUMBER

Is Killa kidding us? , He hasn't opened the server for 1 month , If not, we are waiting for the announcement in vain.

If he is going to open the server, give us a day or not at all
hole community already lost there hope in killa.

farkya

Known Member
it may have been down for a few month's but it'll release eventually, you wouldn't know what it is like to run a server so you sit here and complain about everything. servers don't take 20 minutes to be released and what not if you want it done correctly.
just be a little more patient, killa will release it when he can

Thrintios

uhh I don't want to be toxic at all here but souff doesn't get any education at the moment..
Neither does he have 2 parents at the moment to force him to get this much needed education because clearly his braincells are slowly dying, starting to question if they were there to begin with or if he just has an extra chromosome.

batleys

Neither does he have 2 parents at the moment to force him to get this much needed education because clearly his braincells are slowly dying, starting to question if they were there to begin with or if he just has an extra chromosome.
thats a lot of damage lol

u live out of student finance. so shut up. 18 year old

Status
Not open for further replies.
Copyright © KMC Ventures LLC 2020 KMC Ventures LLC is in no way affiliated with or endorsed by Minecraft, Mojang, or Microsoft.