Click me to copy the IP Address!
FaithfulMC.com
Click me to join our Discord Server!
Official Discord
???

Wolvern's Staff Application (United Kingdom)

Wolvern

Known Member
+1

- Lots of experience

- Very detailed

- Even though there are some those who appose you, I'm sure you can change. It's not like your behaviour will be set in stone and can never change.

- Amount of hours said to be on the server like the vacation ones you stated, seems very unlikely but I'm sure you will figure things out.

Goodluck mate!
Thanks for the feedback appreciate it

fourpack

Stated by Solarise.

You also are probably the most inexperienced staff member I have ever spoken to. You had no idea about what you were doing at HCRival. You false punished more than you had legit punishments. You muted me and my friends for double messaging which isn't flooding chat? Also, you were extremely immature whilst dealing with support rooms. No, don't say you didn't and don't ask for proof because that's all you can say because you have no real arguments or statements to defend yourself. You literally told me to have a nice day when I'm trying to explain a legitimate problem and I get moved by a different staff member and they actually help me out. Honestly, you have no right to be staff on any large HCF server. You should definitely get experience at smaller HCF servers if you plan on applying on a larger HCF network because you have no clue what you're doing and all you did was ruin people's experience on HCRival.

Wolvern

Known Member

Stated by Solarise.

You also are probably the most inexperienced staff member I have ever spoken to. You had no idea about what you were doing at HCRival. You false punished more than you had legit punishments. You muted me and my friends for double messaging which isn't flooding chat? Also, you were extremely immature whilst dealing with support rooms. No, don't say you didn't and don't ask for proof because that's all you can say because you have no real arguments or statements to defend yourself. You literally told me to have a nice day when I'm trying to explain a legitimate problem and I get moved by a different staff member and they actually help me out. Honestly, you have no right to be staff on any large HCF server. You should definitely get experience at smaller HCF servers if you plan on applying on a larger HCF network because you have no clue what you're doing and all you did was ruin people's experience on HCRival.
Thanks for the feedback but the reason why I kicked saying have a good day was that you were extremely toxic towards me and I'm pretty sure nwo or fulling was there as a witness and no I did not have any false punishments as tahti checks punishments frequently when he was a manager on rival and if they were false I would have been demoted as you said I had more false punishments to legit punishments. Also, I am not immature you were being extremely toxic so I made the decision to kick you out of a channel and let another staff member deal with you you were really toxic ect.

fourpack

Thanks for the feedback but the reason why I kicked saying have a good day was that you were extremely toxic towards me and I'm pretty sure nwo or fulling was there as a witness and no I did not have any false punishments as tahti checks punishments frequently when he was a manager on rival and if they were false I would have been demoted as you said I had more false punishments to legit punishments. Also, I am not immature you were being extremely toxic so I made the decision to kick you out of a channel and let another staff member deal with you you were really toxic ect.
I literally got your punishments you gave me revoked like ?

+0.5
Decent app
Haven’t really achieved much of a rank on servers
I don’t think you were at Rival wrong, as I was staff when you were. I’m currently a SrMod right now there

gl though man

Not trying to be rude but with my experience with you, you did not care about anyone else in the staff team all you cared about was your videos and thinking you could expose people for fake databases on there pc or with databases people dont have. And I dont start drama in a staff team it was a small disagreement and aren't you the one who told automatic that we had our dick in his mouth or was that boal if needed can get proof from tahti that I did not start staff drama.

Before you call toxic this is my experience with you as a staff member and simply expressing what I saw or knew this is not toxicity.
His point still stands though

Stated by "Solarise"

Wasn't the best @ hcrival, (Pretty bad)
Toxic.
Said i was a "dumbass" on hcrival while he was staff at hcrival.

Goodluck.

Kind Regards,
lunarexe

Wolvern

Known Member

Stated by "Solarise"

Wasn't the best @ hcrival, (Pretty bad)
Toxic.
Said i was a "dumbass" on hcrival while he was staff at hcrival.

Goodluck.

Kind Regards,
lunarexe
I admit I did call you a dumbass but you were really rude accusing me of stuff I did not do and even hods banned you for an hour it got that bad

Copyright © KMC Ventures LLC 2020 KMC Ventures LLC is in no way affiliated with or endorsed by Minecraft, Mojang, or Microsoft.