We are working insanely hard on the Spring update and we need your guys help !
Simply create a suggestion here with all of your ideas and we will pick one or multiple suggestions and the lucky winner will receive a 50$ Store voucher.
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ SOTW Information
SOTW takes place everySaturday @ 1PM EST!
Map Info: Factions: 6 Man | No Allies Kit: Protection 1 | Sharpness 1 Classes: Rogue, Bard, Archer, Miner
Events: Koth: 6 Minute Cap (Every 2 Hours) Conquest: 200 Points Citadel: 10 Minute Cap Vault: First come first serve! Faction War: Last faction standing!
We're pushing many awesome changes to Speed this weekend:
Adding & Changing:
• Changes to Point Reduction System (See "Faction-Top" channel in discord for specifics) • Rogue changes :
- Speed V duration increased from 8s to 10s
- Speed V cooldown reduced to 60s instead of 90s
- Added natural jump boost II
- JumpBoost VII instead of jumpboost V
- JumpBoost VII duration increased from 5s to 8s
- Rogue now has the ability to use iron in order to get resistance III for 3s
- Fixed a bug where if you had resistance the backstab wasn't fully working
• When switchering someone they will be spawn tagged for 30s instead of 5s. • Cobwebs will now despawn after 30s but the amount per crates has been buffed. • You will now lose your disguise upon entering events. • Koths are now every 2 hours and the Koth crate has been buffed. • Introducing kit limit (2 archers MAX, 2 bards MAX, 2 rogues MAX) • Archer Changes :
- Removed -2 hearts per tag
- The damage per arrow will be multiplied depending on the kit you are wearing : (Subject to change mid map)
- Diamond : x1.25
- Bard : x1.0
- Archer : x1
- Rogue : x1
- Other : x1
- Speed IV is now 45 energy instead of 35 energy.
- Stackable tags :
- 1st tag : 15% more damage for 10s
- 2nd tag : 25% more damage for 10s
- 3rd tag : 35% more damage for 10s
(This isn't permanent and I will need your feedbacks)
• Added a 5 minutes cooldown to the /back command. • You will now lose your disguise upon entering a KOTH • Added Lunar API integration (/t rally etc..), bugs might occur since it's brand new.