Official Discord
???

Search results

1. damt

imake is fat

+1 if you agree
  2. damt

LMFAO

i saw someone do something like this video and it was hella funny needed to recreate it
  3. damt

Recruiting candy recruiting

yo so i just opened a new fac for speeds, this fac is for having fun we won't be tryharding and going for f top if you wanna apply dm on telegram @therealdamt or you can just join discord and dm me there https://discord.gg/Jq234VF
  4. damt

yoo im recruiting

wattup so im in a fac named rush pretty good fac no cap so if you wanna join just dm me on telegram bby @damtog <3
  5. damt

Finally back

deleted
  6. damt

Recruiting Sleep Recruiting BBY

✤ WHO ARE WE? ✤ We're a brand new faction hoping to bring home a few wins. Recruiting EUs/NAs ✤ What We Offer ✤ - KOTHS -Team fights -F TOP -Activity, Skill and Improvement ✤ Requirements ✤ -Must Be Active- - Must-Have a Mic - -Must be 14 years old or older.- -Must have a rank.- -Must have...
  7. damt

Roster Candy is back bby

Hello everyone, Candy is back in the hood bby the real og and actual candy faction is coming back this map. we ain't gonna contest maybe we will [keep on the look out] but don't worry we going to be grinding! hope to see you all next map.
  8. damt

Sorry.

Dear everyone, I've been known for toxicity for the last few months and I'm here to apologize to everyone that I was toxic to, it's that I was 14 and I was immature but that's no excuse still for my toxicity, I am sorry to everyone and I wish we can open a new page that's filled with nothing...
  9. damt

LFF DELETED

DELETED.
  10. damt

Denied bigboydamt's translator application

IGN (In Game Name): bigboydamt Age: 14 Do you have any punishments on FaithfulMC: Yes. How many hours can you put in the server per week: More than 48. Timezone: GMT+3 Country: Palestine Have you read the Translator Application Requirements: Yes. What language(s) do you speak: Arabic...
  11. damt

Ranks?

I've joined the FaithfulMC Teamspeak for Donation Support many times. However, after guilds have been released everyone lost their ranks. Even today a senior-admin gave me BOSS Rank and I still didn't get it, for some reason. Please fix and please assign my rank @R1J
  12. damt

Recruiting BestWW's recruiting

sup im recruting to my fac currently lookin for a bard and diamonds and if you voted 4 mans dont even think applyin heres the form: IGN: Rank: Age: Do you have a mic: Why do you want to join the fac: Please put your responses down in the comments with your discord tag so If you're accepted...
  13. damt

omg

https://prnt.sc/s4hum3 omg omg omg omg omg see? donation support is empty :O
  14. damt

Killa & Every other staff must read this.

Speeds are currently too *OP* and in my opinion, it should be less OP. As that is one of the reasons why IMakeMcVids left. - Also, the server has legit no partners that run around and get clips which makes the server a bit boring and IMake legit just stays at his base so he wasn't that much of...
  15. damt

My own staff tier list [Opinion]

BEFORE YOU GUYS START READING AND HATING I JUST WANT TO REMIND YOU THIS IS MY OWN OPINION. ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ Owner KillaMC [US] - Gold digger no lie xD [Jk pls no ban] ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ Staff Manager muffinking2 [US] - Best Staff Manager WW, really chill dude in my opinion...
  16. damt

hi

hello hi hello hi hello hi hello hi hello hi hello'
  17. damt

Nerf Rouges.

It's insane if you have 1 diamond and 2 rouges you can quickie instantly, and the cooldown is too low. +1 = Nerf Rouges. -1 = Keep them the same.
  18. damt

Denied [EU] damt's Translator Applicaiton

IGN (In Game Name): damt ━━━━━━━━━━━ Age: 14 ━━━━━━━━━━━ Do you have any punishments on FaithfulMC: Yeah, I got banned recently. ━━━━━━━━━━━ How many hours can you put in the server per week: With this coronavirus, like 10-20 hours. ━━━━━━━━━━━ Timezone: GMT+2 Or EU ━━━━━━━━━━━ Country...
  19. damt

Telegram

I am feeling lonely because I don't have anyone in my telegram to message. So, please add me :D @damtog
  20. damt

Portable archer

add it rn. its awesome & op i love it. pls add.
Copyright © KMC Ventures LLC 2021 KMC Ventures LLC is in no way affiliated with or endorsed by Minecraft, Mojang, or Microsoft.