1. L

Hella good AC

Those third world comms holy shit LOOOOL
  2. L

Souffyan is here with the truth

are you fucking gay?
  3. L

remove boss gun

I don't care lmao, just means I dont have to play this shit server every week. i only come on here cuz its funny to watch randoms like you get mad XD
  4. L

Roster goodbye boys!

yep
  5. L

remove boss gun

U call them shit but i remember at conquest u legit sat in a corner blocking ur sword for 5 minutes getting focused then attempted to kite and got webbed and boxed and killed as soon as u left conquest's claim... shitter
  6. L

Roster goodbye boys!

try being ftb and getting blacklisted JUST BECAUSE ur too good that the whole server thinks ur cheating XD
  7. L

Announcement Speed SOTW x 10 Man Factions! Knockback, FTOP and more! (Week #5)

Increasing f top rewards when FTB is banned cuz you knew you’d have our PayPal on speed dial every week LMAO
  8. L

Citadel

Played viper with chirpy and we got f top 1 on our first map lmao hello? didnt lose a fight the whole map?
  9. L

Citadel

we legit only lost to tieko / rodsquad on sage but ye whatever and sage is an allyfest u wouldnt know since u only play faithful and ur still dogshit even on faithful XD
  10. L

Citadel

i actually laugh so hard at the posts u guys make crying about everything that faithful has and has had for a very long time just because u guys dont know how to play the server like bro just stop playing faithful and go play viper or sage thats clearly what u want oh wait you'll get shit on...
  11. L

Citadel

its faithfulmc not lunar squads xdxdxddxdxdxdxd
  12. L

How to make FaithfulMC better...

You are just shit at switchering, don’t even tell me I’m wrong because the amount of people I’ve switchered and boxed on this server is too many and I’ve 99% of the time had a switcher work
  13. L

How to make FaithfulMC better...

Like I said in the past faithful is faithful the server is called speeds it’s not supposed to be like hcf. instead of crying about what’s in the game for example cobwebs maybe actually get good and learn how to kitsnipe web switcher and box properly then you might actually be good, play the...
  14. L

Roster ACTUALLY ACCURATE FAITHFUL TIER LIST

never heard of you who in the random
  15. L

HES IN RUSH LOOOOOOL they suck dick
  16. L

Remove bossgun and Disguise

LOOOOOL its faithfulmc get used to it adapt to the server and learn how to use bossgun, webs properly and u will be good how do u think FTB boxed everyone bc we knew how to play the server properly and kitsnipe every bard just like @DIKKE123 is really good on faithful but not good elsewhere...
  17. L

Yes you’re happy we are blacklisted because now you can finally play the server without getting webbed and boxed every fight
  18. L

Shut the fuck up u dog shit kitmap random how can you be so dogshit on faithful the easiest server ever you’re in fucking rush such a dog shit faction why are u talking fucking random
  19. L

xd

F top would look a whole lot different if the gang played
Copyright © KMC Ventures LLC 2021 KMC Ventures LLC is in no way affiliated with or endorsed by Minecraft, Mojang, or Microsoft.