Click me to copy the IP Address!
FaithfulMC.com
Click me to join our Discord Server!
Official Discord
???

Search results

1. zoeff

They are Sewing us

They are changing the ranks/lowering the prices removing all god kits and legendary kits and only 25% compensate it with a vouncer. they are robbing us of are items and our money.
  2. zoeff

Accepted Cryfatty player report

Reported Player's IGN:Cryfatty Date: today Time: 11:50 What server did it occur on?: prac Video Evidence: https://streamable.com/eqly3p Additional Information: 100% cheating bro check this
  3. zoeff

Roster Og filsdehomo returned

finally after 1 year the og filsdehomo returned (tommy)
  4. zoeff

Roster CokeLLC Roster

UPDATED Roster Leader Souffyan Coleaders Getlow/pvpdemon69 Captains FIlsdehomo (OG) tommy/filsdehomo jr Members Sander Jubizi Phirion beefburger and idocry syncroy/josheemd are caps if they join us this map and @WatchThisCombo ur too free to come FRAH IS IN roster too [16:46] @DebuffMe free...
  5. zoeff

Roster COKELLC BACK

COKELLC COMING BACK RECRUITMENT ADD ME on dc Souff#2077/Zoeff on tele get on our lvl
  6. zoeff

the staff made a mess everyone can tell

s
  7. zoeff

Souffyan is here with the truth

I got wiped of the server by some staff... i will tell u guys the truth what happend. I swat threaded someone on tele His name is @ItsJoran. and it was 3 months ago viper related before ban reset FMC was closed 2 weeks ago. he got me banned from FMC. for swat threatening w 3 months old proof...
  8. zoeff

Resolved BetterReclaim

we have custom+ youtubers gets better reclaim than us.... we only get some shitty keys i think its better if u guys do some november crates/godkeys/elite keys etc in it its now worth it rn on the reclaim its 125 euro man common
  9. zoeff

Accepted Translator Application Zoeff Dutch Translator

IGN (In Game Name):Zoeff Age:14 Do you have any punishments on FaithfulMC: How many hours can you put in the server per week:10+ Timezone:europe amsterdam Country:Netherlands Have you read the Translator Application Requirements:yes What language(s) do you speak:english and dutch Do you have a...
Copyright © KMC Ventures LLC 2021 KMC Ventures LLC is in no way affiliated with or endorsed by Minecraft, Mojang, or Microsoft.