Click me to copy the IP Address!
FaithfulMC.com
Click me to join our Discord Server!
Official Discord
???

Announcement Additional Voucher Compensation

Hey guys,

I know a lot of you were disappointed with how we compensated vouchers for 10.0. I've read and have taken your complaints into consideration. We're thinking about giving a % back for all Air Drop purchases. How does this sound?

Or if you have any better ideas, please let us know below and we will look into.

We're also working on an automatic system for you guys to reclaim purchases so you don't need to create a ticket or wait for staff.

- Oliver

Yeah better be like 50%
And make some more kits
some ideas

Custom enchant kit for kits and vibe
/craft for everyone who had /craft before the update
something like airdrops i liked those or maybe the crates
a custom enchant p1 dia kit for kits

Swizler

Known Member
i think you should give back percentages for airdrops by quite a lot because ppl can spend hundreds on airdrops and with vouchers and then buy ranks and kits. and also ppl have spent hundreds only get like 50 bucks

Hey guys,

I know a lot of you were disappointed with how we compensated vouchers for 10.0. I've read and have taken your complaints into consideration. We're thinking about giving a % back for all Air Drop purchases. How does this sound?

Or if you have any better ideas, please let us know below and we will look into.

We're also working on an automatic system for you guys to reclaim purchases so you don't need to create a ticket or wait for staff.

- Oliver
+1

Hey guys,

- Oliver
You need to do something abt the Custom+ and boss rank the same rank is. there is literally a 100 dollar difference and people actually payed that to get that higher rank and now those 2 ranks are the same rank and everyone is mad abt it.

25% Was a bit disappointing considering I previously purchased a GOD kit for £20 and wasn't eligible to afford the trapping kit alone within the 10.0 update, Air Drops compensation would also be nice. Overall these changes would help prevent players frustrations towards the update and direct attention to positive fixes that were made. Thanks for reading my feedback.

bad!
1. not much compensation for kits that were bought
2. in vibe there's literally no e5 pickaxes which makes it really slow to mine
3. not even a crate all literally just a t3 key all
4. ranks with money gap given same rank as a lower rank (ex. custom+ and boss)
5. rank names are kind of odd
6. enormous change in pace (vibe literally not even resembling speed in any way)
good!
staff is doing good with responding, even after a month downtime and a revamp

Sorry man this revamp is shit. We all now you made a shit ton of money by adding those airdrops on the shop.. everyone bought them for the vouchers and now all the shit you bought with those vouchers are gone or merged in some new kind of ranks.. i hope you understand that the gap between Custom+ and Boss was more then 100€.

Nahh man this revamp shit is just another money grab. Fuck that

just give the old rank system back,

you can't fuck it up and then delete half the store.
I had VIP+ GKIT Bundle. 5+ Tags, Boss Rank.
And now I have a stupid Vibe rank that I can't do anything with.

It takes 10000years to mine a faller now because pickaxes are slower than a wooden pickaxe.

and discord tickets don't make sense either, you get an answer 3 hours later and then your ticket is immediately deleted. how the fuck should I see my answer then if the ticket is immediately deleted.

just give the old rank system back,

you can't fuck it up and then delete half the store.
I had VIP+ GKIT Bundle. 5+ Tags, Boss Rank.
And now I have a stupid Vibe rank that I can't do anything with.

It takes 10000years to mine a faller now because pickaxes are slower than a wooden pickaxe.

and discord tickets don't make sense either, you get an answer 3 hours later and then your ticket is immediately deleted. how the fuck should I see my answer then if the ticket is immediately deleted.
+1

Copyright © KMC Ventures LLC 2021 KMC Ventures LLC is in no way affiliated with or endorsed by Minecraft, Mojang, or Microsoft.