Do you have TeamSpeak & Telegram:

TeamSpeak: BeachSeason

Telegram: @CanIBeSunny

Telegram name:

@CanIBeSunny

Previous Work (Portfolio):
I currently do not have any experience being a builder for any server

Past experiences:
I do not have any "Past experiences" in being a builder on any server.

Past servers:
I used to be a builder on OPCRAFT but that was many years ago and I do not count that as a status mark for myself. I stated above I had no experience because I do not see that as experience as It was many years ago.

How many hours can you put in the server per week:
I currently work and do school from home so I'm on anywhere from 4-12 hours a day, Ranging from 20-36 hours a week.

Why do you want to become a builder on our network:
I remember the day I got into building and It was years ago but I always ended up coming back to It and having a thing for building houses and structures other people found "incredible" I always reach to find more extraordinary ways to build and improve.I haven't reached into a server before and learned from people who are professionals and find a new way to gain the knowledge of mastering builds. I reach out now to the staff of Faithfulmc to give me a chance and to prove myself worthy. I want to become a Builder for Faithfulmc because I want to show off my builds to all the players and I wanna one day have players walking on my builds and knowing that I helped build something so amazing.

Thank you for allowing me to apply
Thank you for reading my Application

-BeachSeason-

Docents

Known Member
Neutral
- No past experiences
- Can’t really judge unless we can see some builds, I’d recommend building things and then reapplying in a few weeks

Good luck,
Docents

Hornit

Being a FaithfulMC builder requires some responsibility, first off you have to have free time within the week to be able to get your assigned build complete. Secondly, you have to be responsible and non-toxic within Faithful.

I'd love to +1, but you have no pictures of HCF related builds, add some and you got a +1 from me.

+0.5 I really don't like to give -1's, please add pictures of builds(if you don't have any build some) it can show a lot from what build style you can build or how fast and how long it took to build each one.

Reply to me when you have added pictures.

Goodful

right I am going to give you a piece of advice, being a builder on such a large network as a first experience is tough. I suggest like making builds by yourself e.g. koths etc and then make a portfolio so we can see ur work

right I am going to give you a piece of advice, being a builder on such a large network as a first experience is tough. I suggest like making builds by yourself e.g. koths etc and then make a portfolio so we can see ur work[/QUOTE
That's all I've been doing, I stated that I just haven't had experience on a server. I'm just waiting to re-apply.

devin

Senior Admin
Build Manager
AntiCheat Admin
Application Pending!
Please join ts.faithfulmc.com and put -Devin next to your name to do your build trial!
If you have any questions, message me on telegram @devln!​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Copyright © KMC Ventures LLC 2021 KMC Ventures LLC is in no way affiliated with or endorsed by Minecraft, Mojang, or Microsoft.