Players 50- 600
Probably more but i forgot

AkumaMC
Players 200 - 1000
Rank Builder

Past servers:

HCRival, Fiercepvp, cave, battlehcf, sagepvp. AkumaMC
Do you have any punishments:

Yes i do and i highly regret doing what i did. I really do im not just saying that just because, i really do mean it.

How many hours can you put in the server per week:

I can put up to 6+ hours of work each day if i have the time

Why do you want to become a builder on our network

Because i have a really creative mindset coming to building. when im bored i just build and thats all i do and i want it to come to a job i wanna do for other people it just really fun.

most latest builds
and also i been playing this server for 4 years

My imgur for my builds

Last edited: Oct 7, 2020

Last edited:

Someone applied with some of the same builds and it's hard to tell which part you did versus what the other person did which is why building duos aren't the most favorable. I think adding some more details to the floor would help out your builds because it seems a bit flat.

Best of luck!
Nule

If you would like some more assistance on building or an opinion on a build feel free to message me via telegram @ NuleBuilds

Someone applied with some of the same builds and it's hard to tell which part you did versus what the other person did which is why building duos aren't the most favorable. I think adding some more details to the floor would help out your builds because it seems a bit flat.

Best of luck!
Nule

If you would like some more assistance on building or an opinion on a build feel free to message me via telegram @ NuleBuilds
The reason y me and spilt have some of the same builds is cause we work together on some builds

Best of luck!
Nule

Thanks for the feedback will work on those

devin

Senior Admin
Build Manager
AntiCheat Admin
Application Pending
After reviewing your application, I'm glad to say you're application is pending!

Please message me on telegram @devln to arrange a build trial.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Copyright © KMC Ventures LLC 2021 KMC Ventures LLC is in no way affiliated with or endorsed by Minecraft, Mojang, or Microsoft.