FaithfulMC.com
Click me to join our Discord Server!
Official Discord
???

Accepted Builder Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
IGN (In-game name): angilina

Do you have TeamSpeak & Telegram: No, only teamspeak. If needed I will download Telegram.
Telegram name: n/a

Previous Work (Portfolio): (koth)

(changed color to yellow)

Past experiences: Yes, I contributed a lot of my time to freelancing for people, building spawns, warzones, event stages, terraforming, and structural builds.

Past Servers:
UrainiumMC - Factions/Skyblock server (aver. 50-70)

Originally I joined due because they were requesting a build team/freelancer for a single project but I ended up working with them for several other projects that included structural, terraforming, warzones, etc. The server eventually went down in flames due to the lack of staff and player ratio(couldn't manage everyone). Unfortunately, I don't have the builds anymore because they were exclusive to that server.

DeltaPvP - HCF (aver. 50-60)

Again, I was hired for a freelance job for the warzone (100x100).

I also was hired for a lot of other small server but I can't remember each and everyone of them.

Do you have any punishments?
Yes, I was false-banned for cheating by the anti-cheat around a year ago, never appealed because the ban resets were so consistently executed.

How many hours can you put in the server per week: Around 28 hours a week, 4 hours a day.
Why do you want to become a builder on our network: Since in the past I've been building alone and without any supervision or anyone to judge my work, I feel like joining a build team would help me a lot and gain experience.

(the file attached was built today, taking 2hours. I lost all my builds because I got a new PC) If I lack detail in application, tell me what to add, any feedback is appreciated.

Last edited:
+0.5
Sorry but I just don't like builds like these.
But you are a pretty good builder so Ima give you +0.5!
Thanks but that's kind of confusing(which is it? and why?)?? It's only one build and I gave progression of how I built it (not 5 different builds).

damt

Known Member
Thanks but that's kind of confusing(which is it? and why?)?? It's only one build and I gave progression of how I built it (not 5 different builds).
You are an awesome builder but these built styles ain’t my style xd. keep up the good work!

devin

Senior Admin
Build Manager
AntiCheat Admin
Application Pending!
Please join ts.faithfulmc.com and put -Devin next to your name to do your build trial!
If you have any questions, message me on telegram @devln!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Copyright © KMC Ventures LLC 2021 KMC Ventures LLC is in no way affiliated with or endorsed by Minecraft, Mojang, or Microsoft.