Click me to copy the IP Address!
FaithfulMC.com
Click me to join our Discord Server!
Official Discord
???

FaithfulMC (Speed) Factions tier list

This is my own opinion right a comment if you don't agree with it.

S tier : Jewcrew, FTB, Milk, Frenchgang (cheaters)

A tier : squadshit (cheaters), Regret, Iran, Mafia (real), LDance, AwkwardPenguins

B tier : OFB, DoomsXD, Sacred, Tide, Lush, Gentlemen, YeetSquad,

C tier : SOSA, Tide, Bless, BlatantCrew, RainingTacos (mostly cheaters), Nameless, Royals

Dogshit : Rush/GSL, Distrack, Midnight, Sonic/KitsnipersLLC, Cheese, CokeLLC

This is my own opinion right a comment if you don't agree with it.
S tier : Jewcrew, Distrack, Milk,

A tier : FTB (cheaters and ddosers) squadshit (cheaters), Regret, Mafia (real), LDance, AwkwardPenguins

B tier : OFB, DoomsXD, Sacred, Tide, Lush, Gentlemen, Iran

C tier : SOSA, Frenchgang (cheaters), Tide, Bless, BlatantCrew, RainingTacos (mostly cheaters), Royals, Yeetsquad

Dogshit : Rush/GSL, Midnight, Sonic/KitsnipersLLC, Cheese, Nameless, CokeLLC
I made a better tier list.

iphone

Known Member
If we’re dogshit so are you. The only thing you guys do is cheat ddos and dox and you think you’re good. Smh
oh yeah winning ftop doesnt mean anything btw, $50 buycraft is nothing. try playing for something and then we can actually probably reconsider, but that will prob never happen

everyone says we are dogshit? yet we made you raidable and capped both Events we went to when you contested :) and Zywa do a faction Tier list on Sage? and you are dog shit tier you random and every1 will agree with me on Sage
Stfu u absolute fucking random. U never capped an Event this map (when FTB came back) and ur not even contesting us. We got most of the time ftop 2-3 on sage and u guys never touched the server imagine

Copyright © KMC Ventures LLC 2021 KMC Ventures LLC is in no way affiliated with or endorsed by Minecraft, Mojang, or Microsoft.