Official Discord
???

petition to do eotw and sotw on kits

Announce an EOTW & SOTW Date For Kits Next Week

• Total voters

Parijs

Known Member
Will never happen.

were you not a kitmap warrior for like 3 maps, leading one of the worst factions in the history of faithful?

not tryna start beef u just sounded overly hypocritical there
LOOOL

Worst factions??
Good moron exotic was the winner of ftop for 5 maps in a row and then we disbanded.
Go suck my hairy dick

LOOOL

Worst factions??
Good moron exotic was the winner of ftop for 5 maps in a row and then we disbanded.
Go suck my hairy dick
1. Yeah, one of the worst factions.
2. Only 2 actual teamfights, you lost both.
3. DQ'ed for valid reason at least once, I don't care if you somehow still got that voucher, it was publicly known you were DQ'ed.
4. You NEVER had any valid contestants or other factions. Even when your actual contenders had played, they didn't want to keep playing because they were actually tired of faithfuls shit.
5. You guys joined kits after all ogs left, and took in custom+'s and boss ranks for the purpose of abusing your kits. You having protection 3, and all of your non-diamond roles in p2 doesn't take skill.
6. Leadership was dogshit. I was able to sit in your discord for over a month, getting info on why your fac should've been dq'ed, with a random nickname, and my same username. You guys had no idea how to manage a faction properly.

I'll give it to you, though, you were able to recruit random newgens with Custom+ to a point where ogs that actually wanted to give it a try just gave up. (They were obviously bored of the game too, but that's not my point).

Broky

1. Yeah, one of the worst factions.
2. Only 2 actual teamfights, you lost both.
3. DQ'ed for valid reason at least once, I don't care if you somehow still got that voucher, it was publicly known you were DQ'ed.
4. You NEVER had any valid contestants or other factions. Even when your actual contenders had played, they didn't want to keep playing because they were actually tired of faithfuls shit.
5. You guys joined kits after all ogs left, and took in custom+'s and boss ranks for the purpose of abusing your kits. You having protection 3, and all of your non-diamond roles in p2 doesn't take skill.
6. Leadership was dogshit. I was able to sit in your discord for over a month, getting info on why your fac should've been dq'ed, with a random nickname, and my same username. You guys had no idea how to manage a faction properly.

I'll give it to you, though, you were able to recruit random newgens with Custom+ to a point where ogs that actually wanted to give it a try just gave up. (They were obviously bored of the game too, but that's not my point).
we got dq'ed 1 time and we still got the voucher.
we won almost every teamfight and conquest lmao idk what ur on about
also we got 22k points in 4 days and the ftop2 wasnt even 4k like wat
we quit because no comp
also 8v16'ed demise 2 maps ago in a 5x5 and won
xD

Copyright © KMC Ventures LLC 2021 KMC Ventures LLC is in no way affiliated with or endorsed by Minecraft, Mojang, or Microsoft.