Click me to copy the IP Address!
FaithfulMC.com
Click me to join our Discord Server!
Official Discord
???

v8dsf7s9d93nf09, now known as ignSeoul

Hello!

I am ignSeoul but I’m sure many of you know me as v8dsf7s9d93nf09, or Koreanese which are my paat usernames. I have now changed my ign again to ignSeoul because I got bored of the spam username (v8dsf).

I’ve been quite a long time player of FaithfulMC, and I’m currently leader of the ftop #1 faction on Kitmap, Prada (excluding the factions above us because they’re disqualified). Yes, you can roast me for being a kitmap player.

Just thought it’d be right to make a forums account so here it is.

Broky

note:
we arent dqed

#1 - there arent any sradmins to handle dqs since aabes and thrintios and tahti left same with r1j and wimpay
#2 - even before they resigned aabes confirmed that we arent dqed lol

just cause your faction is built off of fans and rejects of us aint mean you're good

like literally you arent ftop 1 and you never will be, please stop going by that
Cool
demise dq'ed prada dq'ed all other factions dq'ed exotic on top

Hihi
Cool
demise dq'ed prada dq'ed all other factions dq'ed exotic on top
Prada not dq’d 0 strikes confirmed by Snr. Admin <3 But I’ve kinda quit mc now so idc
update: i am sorry for being toxic. I apologize. I love you v8 im sorry
It’s chill I kinda quit
getting dqed on kits imagine lol
Not dq’d zzz
Very cool

Swizler

Known Member
hihi
nobody is dq'd 0 strikes (everyone) confirmed by no sradmins left <3 but i've kinda gotten bored of destroying your faction so idc

its chill i kinda know you're bad
Nobodys dq's theres no sradmins to disqualify anyone zzzz
very cool
i will legit send you to africa you cringe 12 year old simp for demonily more L

Hello!

I am ignSeoul but I’m sure many of you know me as v8dsf7s9d93nf09, or Koreanese which are my paat usernames. I have now changed my ign again to ignSeoul because I got bored of the spam username (v8dsf).

I’ve been quite a long time player of FaithfulMC, and I’m currently leader of the ftop #1 faction on Kitmap, Prada (excluding the factions above us because they’re disqualified). Yes, you can roast me for being a kitmap player.

Just thought it’d be right to make a forums account so here it is.
Yes ur cute

Copyright © KMC Ventures LLC 2021 KMC Ventures LLC is in no way affiliated with or endorsed by Minecraft, Mojang, or Microsoft.